Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Course Length: 14 hours (2 Days)
Certification Length: 3 years
We offer first aid training using the Red Cross training program, and therefore recognized by the Workplace Safety Insurance Board. The objective is to provide participants with necessary information, knowledge, skills and training to adequately assess and perform in critical situations.
This course is intended for the general public but oriented toward construction and infrastructure workers with additional topics.
- Emergency scene management
- Shock, fainting and unconsciousness
- Advanced severe bleedings management
- Asthma and allergies
- Head, spinal and pelvic injuries
- Diabetic emergencies
- Respiratory and cardiovascular emergencies
- Bone, joint and muscle injuries
- Eye injuries
- Chest injuries
- Environmental illness & injuries
- Lifts and carries
- Multiple casualty management
- Suspension syndrome (Trauma)
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR and Choking
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Working as a team
- Test and Evaluations.
Please note: In this course, you will receive hands-on instruction. Please dress accordingly.
* If you are unsure, contact us and we would be happy to assist: email@example.com